The Porto Liberal Route is a project led by the Venerable Brotherhood of Our Lady of Lapa, responsible for collecting data.
For the Venerable Brotherhood of Our Lady of Lapa (VinsLapa) the privacy and protection of your Personal Data is a fundamental value
Responsibility for data processing
VinsLapa’s website may contain links to websites and services of other companies, which have their own privacy policies. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of such third parties. VinsLapa is not responsible for the practices or contents of these third party privacy policies.
The responsibility of the processing of Personal Data is of the Venerable Brotherhood of Our Lady of Lapa (VinsLapa), canonical legal entity of public nature, with headquarters in Largo da Lapa, nº1, in Oporto, holder of the identification number of collective person 500746451 The user may contact VinsLapa through the electronic address; email@example.com
Data collected, purpose and basis
VinsLapa collects several types of Personal Data for the different purposes, collecting in particular the following:
* Full name
* Date of birth
* E-mail address
* Phone number
* Billing Address
* Position held (applicable only to business contacts)
* Company name (applicable only to business contacts)
* Vehicle registration number
Personal Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
1. Registration of Brothers: VinsLapa collects and treats the personal data of the Brothers for registration, statutory and historical purposes;
2. Communication and marketing: VinsLapa may use your personal data to communicate with you, through the means of contact you provided, namely to send you news related to services and products, to marketing campaigns and promotion of new services or to sending activities organized by VinsLapa or by entities with which it has partnerships, to promote events in social networks, as well as to provide assistance in aspects related to the services provided by VinsLapa (including to respond and handle requests for support, complaints and monitoring of the quality of the service), as well as to fulfill the statutory obligations towards the Brothers, within the scope of its Mission;
3. Supply of products and services: VinsLapa uses its Personal Data to execute the contract of purchase and sale of the products or the contract of services rendered and to provide assistance in aspects related to the services provided by VinsLapa.
4. Videovigilância: Some spaces of VinsLapa, have a system of video surveillance properly signalized. The capture of images aims at the safety of people and goods. Images are stored in secure files with restricted access, for a period of 30 (thirty) days.
5. Management of the car park: The use of VINSLapa’s car park (Hospital da Lapa) entails the registration of the license plate, which has the purpose of managing the space and its safety.
6. Recruitment: VinsLapa during the personnel selection and recruitment process collects and processes the personal data of its candidates. The personal data processed will be those contained in the application form and the Curriculum Vitae, as well as all personal data that you spontaneously decide to transmit to VinsLapa, including, but not limited to, name, age, sex, photograph, contact details phone number), education information, employment history, immigration status (if you need a work permit).
You may cancel the receipt of the Newsletter as well as any other communications identified above at any time by using the option that we make available in each communication.
With the exception of treatment for the purpose of registration of Brothers, provision of products and services (treatment necessary for the execution of a contract), image capture through the video surveillance system and treatment in recruitment processes, in which the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of VinsLapa, the legal basis for the processing of data is the consent of the holders.
The Personal Data collected when VinsLapa’s service request is required for the execution of the respective contract, therefore, if the user in any way opposes its treatment, VinsLapa can not comply with the performance of the contract .
The data collected by VinsLapa are shared with the partners within the scope of the Porto Liberal project.
VinsLapa may subcontract other companies to provide certain services. In these cases, these third-party companies may need to access certain information and data of the data owners. VinsLapa guarantees that in such cases, these third parties will have limited access to the information of the data holders, restricted only to those data necessary for the execution of the contracted tasks. It further guarantees that a contract has been awarded between the parties in which the protection of Personal Data is regulated and where these third parties undertake not to disclose Personal Data in any way or to use them for purposes other than the provision of services contractors.
Likewise, VinsLapa may communicate its Personal Data, when it is determined by law, in the context of a judicial process or in the context of investigations of suspicious activities.
In no case will VinsLapa carry out international transfers of its data to a third country or international organization outside the European Union.
VinsLapa does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If you discover that you are involuntarily collecting personal information from minors under the age of 18, VinsLapa will take the necessary steps to delete the information as soon as possible, unless you are required by applicable law to keep it.
VinsLapa stores data provided on servers that are in a secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
VinsLapa adopts the technical, electronic and organizational procedures necessary and adequate to ensure the security of your Personal Data and to prevent its loss, misuse or improper access.
VinsLapa frequently reviews its data collection, storage and processing policies to ensure that it collects, stores and processes information that is essential to the delivery or improvement of services.
VinsLapa takes the appropriate procedures to ensure that your information is accurate, complete and current, but it is up to you to update or correct your personal information when necessary.
When the Personal Data is collected in an open network (internet), these may eventually circulate on the network without security conditions, and may be viewed and / or used by unauthorized third parties, even though they have been taken appropriate security measures against accidental or unauthorized destruction, and accidental loss and also against unauthorized access, modification or dissemination.
VinsLapa does not make automated decisions.
Rights of data owners
In accordance with the applicable legislation, VinsLapa undertakes to respect the confidentiality of its personal information and guarantee the exercise of its rights, namely:
2. Right of access: In addition to the right to information, you can access your personal data that we treat and keep. In these cases, VinsLapa will provide you with a copy of the personal data that is processed.
3. Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect, out of date or if you wish to complete them. To do so, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Right of erasure / right to be forgotten: you may ask us to delete your data, however, please note that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal grounds or other legitimate interests for the retention of your personal data.
5. Right of Opposition: You may choose to be removed from our direct disclosure communications at any time.
6. Right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of data when such processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal.
7. Right to file a complaint with the CNPD: If you consider that the treatment of your personal data by VinsLapa violates the applicable data protection legislation, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”). please feel free to contact us before submitting any complaint to the CNPD.
8. Right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer the data from our database to another.
9. Right to limitation of treatment: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data in the following situations: if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the treatment is unlawful and do not want to erase your data, but only limit it, if the data are no longer necessary to VinsLapa, but necessary to the visitor / customer or if you have exercised the aforementioned right of opposition, during the period of time in which VinsLapa analyzes whether your legitimate interests for treatment prevail or not over that right .
Data storage time
Vinslapa reserves the Personal Data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, to respond to its needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
In order to determine the time period for which we store your data, we use the criteria listed below. If multiple criteria are applied simultaneously, we will keep your personal data in accordance with the criterion that entails the preservation of your Personal Data for the longest period of time.
1. When purchasing services and / or products, we will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship, including any complaints that may arise, and for a period of two years after the termination of the contract, without prejudice to the fulfillment of legal obligations of the controller;
2. When you contact us to ask questions, we will keep your personal data for the period of time necessary to resolve your question;
3. When you have consented to the disclosure of the events of VinsLapa or Porto Liberal, we will keep your personal data until you ask us to eliminate them;
4. Regarding the images captured by the video surveillance system, during the maximum period of 30 days;
5. With respect to registrations collected for the use of the vehicle fleet for a period of 180 days;
6. in respect of the data collected during the recruitment procedure, for a maximum period of one year from the close of the procedure;
7. With regard to the Brothers indefinitely for historical reasons;
8. The period of time provided for in the applicable special legislation; or
9. Until the specific purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist.
In any of these situations, if there is pending legal or judicial proceedings, the data will be kept for the duration of the process and up to six months after a final decision is rendered.
We may also retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, as well as to manage or enforce our rights, including through recourse to court.
After the storage periods mentioned above, the Personal Data will be deleted and / or deleted in a secure way.
The data holder guarantees that the Personal Data communicated to VinsLapa is certain and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof and assumes sole responsibility for the losses and damages caused by the erroneous, inexact or incomplete communication of the data.
The owner of the data is expressly warned that when disclosing Personal Data in public means of VinsLapa as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, this information can be seen and used by third parties. VinsLapa does not read any personal communications published on the websites of its visitors / clients.